Today I arrived in New Port News to hang out with Eddie and Beth for five days. Among the many things we did was go to trivia. There was a cool, old fashion game Beth showed me while we were waiting for trivia to start. I tried taking a photo with my camera, but the battery died after one shot. As a result, I used Beth's pocket camera and took the best shot with what I had.
07 January 2010
7: Shut the Box
Today I arrived in New Port News to hang out with Eddie and Beth for five days. Among the many things we did was go to trivia. There was a cool, old fashion game Beth showed me while we were waiting for trivia to start. I tried taking a photo with my camera, but the battery died after one shot. As a result, I used Beth's pocket camera and took the best shot with what I had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment