I started taking shots for today's photo of the day in on our living room table beneath our chandelier. However, I wasn't very pleased with any of those shots, so I began taking pictures of the chandelier itself. I feel I took a couple of nice photographs, but I liked this one the best because the darkness of the background allows the viewer to focus more on subject of the photo.
04 January 2010
4: Our Chandelier
I started taking shots for today's photo of the day in on our living room table beneath our chandelier. However, I wasn't very pleased with any of those shots, so I began taking pictures of the chandelier itself. I feel I took a couple of nice photographs, but I liked this one the best because the darkness of the background allows the viewer to focus more on subject of the photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment