I was inspired to take today's photo of the day when Ellen commented on how Vega was laying partly on the Wii Fit Balance Board. Ever since Ellen was given Wii Fit for Christmas, the entire family has been playing (even Pop-Pop played Wii bowling with Ellen). I thought Vega joining on the Wii action might have made a good photo of the day, but she had moved by the time I came back with my camera. Instead, I took some photos of her laying near Ellen while we watched the Devil's game and I liked this shot the best.
02 January 2010
2: Family Wii-ing
I was inspired to take today's photo of the day when Ellen commented on how Vega was laying partly on the Wii Fit Balance Board. Ever since Ellen was given Wii Fit for Christmas, the entire family has been playing (even Pop-Pop played Wii bowling with Ellen). I thought Vega joining on the Wii action might have made a good photo of the day, but she had moved by the time I came back with my camera. Instead, I took some photos of her laying near Ellen while we watched the Devil's game and I liked this shot the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment