I didn't take a photo of the day yesterday because I was busy all day with the painting of one of our floors murals. Along with 3 of my friends, I painted a Monopoly mural. A couple other people on my floor paint a mural of Mario Kart. So since I owe you two photo of the day, here is an artistic shot of our mural, a shot of my favorite part of my mural which has the my name and Jen's name (who was the one behind most of our mural's amazingness) highlighted in blue. In addition, I threw in photos of our entire mural and the entire Mario Kart mural.
31 January 2010
30 & 31: Mural Mania!
I didn't take a photo of the day yesterday because I was busy all day with the painting of one of our floors murals. Along with 3 of my friends, I painted a Monopoly mural. A couple other people on my floor paint a mural of Mario Kart. So since I owe you two photo of the day, here is an artistic shot of our mural, a shot of my favorite part of my mural which has the my name and Jen's name (who was the one behind most of our mural's amazingness) highlighted in blue. In addition, I threw in photos of our entire mural and the entire Mario Kart mural.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment