

Tonight was another community competition event: tug of war. T10 came in second place after fighting long and hard. I am posting two pictures tonight for a few reasons: First, I think that I owe those who take the time to view this blog a decent photo, so that is why I am posting the shot of my floor getting ready to tug. Second, I started this photoblog to become a better photographer. The shot of my floor in action captures a great moment, but is not a good photo. I didn't put enough thought into the settings I was using, resulting in a shot with one person in focus rather than multiple people which would have made the shot that much better. When I look back through these photos in another 308 days, I hope to see improvement from these types of mistakes and more shots that are not only capture great moments, but also make great photographs.
No comments:
Post a Comment