15 March 2010

A Note to Readers

This year was the first opportunity I had to fly down to Florida with my family and watch Ellen's softball games at the NTC in Claremont. I wanted to enjoy this trip as much as possible as I know that it is one my family took every March for the past four years and we may not head down that way again for a couple years (I could be wrong). However, I did take a ton of pictures (mostly of softball) and did my best to post a photo of the day from each day of my trip. Some of the photos may not have been taken on the day for which they were posted, but it's all close enough in my book. Unfortunately, I have not had the opportunity to go through the few pictures I took for Saturday, Sunday, and today and therefore will not be posting for those days tonight. However, I will do my best to be back up to date by Wednesday at the latest. Thanks for reading,

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment