My older brother, Eddie, and his wife, Beth are having a baby! By this time next year, I will be an Uncle. I am really excited for them and really excited to have a niece or nephew. I wanted my picture of the day to go along with the baby theme, but it was difficult to find something baby related in my room. So, I borrowed my friend's stuff animal.
03 March 2010
62: I'm going to be an Uncle!!
My older brother, Eddie, and his wife, Beth are having a baby! By this time next year, I will be an Uncle. I am really excited for them and really excited to have a niece or nephew. I wanted my picture of the day to go along with the baby theme, but it was difficult to find something baby related in my room. So, I borrowed my friend's stuff animal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment